Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Day 61 3/17/08 Tom Foolery

I don’t have an ounce of Irish blood running through my veins. I determined the best way to avoid green beer guzzling drunkards was to be as far away from the Irish as possible. So, I had lunch at a Mexican restaurant (not crowded at all) and dinner at an American chain (not crowded either). I think my plan worked perfectly. While, I don’t enjoy the St. Patty’s Day celebration as much as others, I don’t discourage celebrating. I was slightly disappointed that in all my running around yesterday I only saw one drunk Irishman. I know he was drunk because he was responsibly waiting for the bus, a little after 11am wearing a bright green leprechaun hat and stickers on his face. No sober male would be caught dead in public with green clover stickers plastered all over his face (plastered being the operative word). No to worry, I did make time for my resume re-vamp. Based off some feedback from a recruiter I deemed my resume insufficient and outdated. With new resume in tow, I look forward to what tomorrow brings.

No comments: