Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Day 3 12/26/07 What Dreams May Come

I woke up this morning and my very first thought again was “I don't have a job!" I trace this back to my dreams. I dreamt that we were planning my "Going away mass", that's right, I dreamt about church... Amen! I dreamt that my co-workers were planning a service for me and we were trying to think of the best way to tell the congregation that I was leaving. Prior to my actual departure I received a wonderful scrapbook with little quotes and memories from people, which we made reference to in my dream. I "pastor" wanted us to write my going away speech based off this little note cards. I can also report that a friend from junior high was in my dream. I think she sneaked in there because we went to private Catholic school together and spent many hours together in the pews at church. It was a strange amalgamation of my past and present. What the shit? May we all go in peace!

No comments: