Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Day 10 1/7/08 Double Digits

Today I hit double digits with my unemployment. I've actually renamed it currently, Funemployment. I call it that not to make light of the fact that I am currently not a productive member of the economy, bt only to indicate that today is a big day. Only to indicate that I've temporarily embraced this not working attempt. I think that, as of late I am a lighter person. I carry less around with me. I do however; carry this invisible weight of finding a job, but today it weighs as much as air and I'm more excited to be excited. I'm more excited to see what's out there and enjoy a few days. For the record, I am still in my "vacation" zone, so my drain on the economy and my finances has not started. Today I sent out an email seeking donations for a charity event I'm participating and then I'm off to lunch with a friend and her son. I'd say I've gotten in some good deeds for the day. Tonight I will try to focus on my resume and sending it out to a few interested parties. Maybe I will even learn to blog legitimately and post this on the web. Woo Hoo

No comments: