Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Day 12 1/9/08 What is there to say

Total day count is 20 days since I was employed (this does include weekends), but man that seems like a lot of time off. It feels like a month, even though it is only 2/3 of a month. And a month seems like longer than a month. Technically I'm only on day 12, day 20 sounds high and will soon be approaching. Tonight is another Wed and it's a night for my online group. They keep me sane and grounded. Tonight my Mlog is in the barrel. Though, can anyone really judge someone elses stream of conscious? Or rather, should anyone judge stream on conscious? Should anyone really judge anyone furthermore? I think there is too much judgment to go around. I'm just as guilty as everyone else, but that doesn't make it right. Geez is that like my 5th cliché today. Ugh, gotta get those clichés out of my head. And so I ramble on...........Ok, David Gray or whoever the frick sings that song. I get the point, what does Fergie say, "Shut Up, Just shut up" Is that her song? Oh, who cares, I'm outie!

No comments: